Qi moving CHAI Tea Recipe
A great recipe for an invigorating cup of chai tea.
- 2 cups filtered water
- Chai Mix- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon powder , 1/2 tsp organic ginger powder, 1/4 tsp organic turmeric powder, optional dash of ground clove, nutmeg and black pepper (for better absorbtion of turmeric)
- Optional (cardamom pods and licorice root, whole star anise)
- Milk favorite -Home made almond, organic heavy cream, coconut cream or milk, or hemp milk
- Sweetener- Stevia, Monk fruit sweetener, raw honey or coconut sugar
- Pour the water in a pot, add chai mix and additional spices.
- Bring the pot to a simmer, then reduce heat to low. Cover and let spices infuse for 10 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve to fill mugs 2/3 full. If using ground spices only don’t strain. Finish with steamed or cold milk of choice and sweeten to taste.
Makes one large cup!