Tuna Arugula Avocado & Cherry Tomato Salad – No Cooking
An easy recipe with tuna.
- 2 cans wild caught albacore in EVOO
- 2 teaspoons tahini or Dijon mustard
- 1-2 avocados
- 1 ½ cups of organic cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups of arugula/salad micro green of your choice
- Sea salt, pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, divided – more to taste
- Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) to taste as dressing
Makes: 2 servings
A no cook easy lunch or dinner to start the week off! In a small bowl, combine tuna, lemon juice, tahini/mustard, sea salt and pepper. In two separate serving bowls, layer arugula/greens, cubed avocado and halved cherry tomatoes. Then scoop tuna on top of your veggies, add any oil, ACV, salt or pepper you want in addition and dig in!
Credits to Chef Nicole from California Paleo Kitchen